Tim’s Shop, 163 Pinecrest Lane, Sandpoint, 3:00 PM
Board members present: Gable, Nitcy, Drinkard, Blankenship (Darnell is home, recuperating from operation)
Also present: Certified Operator, Frank Cafferty.
[The meeting was held in a place in which the board members can sit 10 feet apart.]
President opened meeting at 3:00 PM
- President entertained any amendments to the agenda.
- Tim B. introduced Sewell’s bills for previous work.
- Old Business
- Board minutes of the previous month were reviewed and approved by Tim and seconded by Verna G.
- Operator gave normal report. Drinkard asked Cafferty to work with Fred D to prepare a step by step task outline of what is to be done to de-annex from or to annex into Syringa. Cafferty said he would start writing the task list in Word and would work with Fred at next meeting to finalize.
- New Business:
- Discussion about meeting times during Pandemic. Second Tuesdays at 3:00.
- Tim B. gave update about Sewell’s movement on our bids for construction work this summer and the proposed natural gas generator on Pine.
- Drinkard discussed the idea that we have to start thinking how to pay for next summer’s higher cost construction work.
- Discussion of Policy statements. Members handed Drinkard their proposed changes. Drinkard said he would collate them into one document.
- Re-stated idea that In the future, all checks to Mr. Cafferty will be issued by our Secretary, Mr. Darnell.
- Closure of Meeting at 4:47.