Tim’s Shop, 163 Pinecrest Lane, Sandpoint, 3:00 PM
Board members present: Gable, Nitcy, Drinkard, Blankenship (Fred Darnell was absent)
Also present: Certified Operator, Frank Cafferty.
[The meeting was held in a place in which the board members can sit 10 feet apart.]
President opened meeting at 3:11 PM
Minutes from July meeting approved
President entertained any amendments to the agenda.
- Old Business
- No water loss statement presented
- Frank discussed de-annexation with Shelley Roberts, Idaho Rural Water concerning by-laws
- Frank had 39 locates for month, no water test for month of July. He has 3 assessment requests
- Tim gave review of generator. He may need a variance from dover. Ask for plans form Scott at Sewell. Plan to talk with landowner, Diericks.
- New Business:
- Agreed to Sewells contract for phase # 1-2
- Stephane discussed paying for phase 3 & 4. Read letter from Katie Baker, Idaho DEQ
- Tim presented handout on service area for Syringa
- Board grants Fred permission to acquire lawyer for questions associated with discussions about service area between the city of Sandpoint and Syringa water. Total expenses not to exceed $600.
- Verna motioned closure of Meeting at 4:47. John Nitcy seconded it.